Sr. Mobile Developer
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Dmedia is an up-and-coming mobile application start-up doing big things with great minds in the mobile application space. Based in southeastern Michigan, our team is creating mobile applications that integrate intuitively into localized user experiences. Forget SoLoMo, for us the emphasis is on local & location; hence, LocaMoCial.|
Our philosophy is designed to foster a collaborative work environment focused on innovation. And because of it, our team excels. At Dmedia, everyone has a voice, and together we will transform the mobile marketplace.
We are currently seeking an eager individual that can build cutting edge mobile products for the consumer and retail market. An ideal candidate will be self-motivated and can work independently with limited supervision. He/she needs to possess excellent communication skills, be an enthusiastic and have a true passion for the mobile space.
|Duties:||• Assume the role of a technical lead for mobile application portfolio working closely with IT, business stakeholders and vendors/development partners.|
• Architect, design and manage development of technical solutions that meets user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
• Work on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise in areas of enterprise and client facing mobile strategy and execution.
• Convert rich interactive experience design concepts into reality.
• Ensure cross-device compatibility
• Converse with back-end teams to create optimum integration solutions.
• Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards
|Qualifications:||• 3+ years of experience developing enterprise or client facing applications for mobile devices|
• iOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode4 and Instruments
• Hands on development experience with rich user interface technologies for mobile.
• Experience developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or public app stores
• Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF)
• Experience performance profiling and tuning consumer applications
• Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills
• Android Development: Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse and Java embedded systems development using Java ME
• Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus
• Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python) a plus
• Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques a plus
• Adobe Development: Excellent working knowledge of Flash CS5, Flash Builder 4.5+, AS3, Flex Framework, AIR, OSMF, Flash Remoting and cross platform development for iOS, Windows and Android environments
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.